OperatorBakerhill Water Authority
Bakerhill Water Authority is accepting applications Operator.
- Possess or obtain within two years ADEM
- Water Certification (Grade II level)
- Valid Alabama Driver's License
- Basic Math & Reading Skills
- Operate Light Construction Machinery
- Must be Bondable & Insurable
- Drug Screening Mandatory
Salary commensurate with experience and training.
Bakerhill Water Authority in Bakerhill, AL is a non for profit, incorporated company categorized under Water Companies-Utility. The Authority was incorporated in May of 1966 and serves approximately 2380 customers in Barbour and Henry counties. Bakerhill Water Authority is governed by a Board of Directors and has seven employees on staff.