We are looking for a dependable, honest, and hard-working automotive technician to join our team. This is a full time position (Monday - Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm) and pay will be based on experience.
ASE Certification or any other manufacturer's certification is a plus, but not necessary. Experience in the mechanical field is required. This is an advanced position that requires the knowledge to diagnose and repair vehicles. Applicant must have an insurable driving record, be willing to train (online and hands-on), and furnish their own hand tools (we provide special tools).
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation
* Health Insurance
(Blue Cross Blue Shield) Available
Responsibilities of an Automotive Technician at Billy Lawrence Buick-GMC:
• Diagnose and repair to specifications.
• Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs.
• Perform road tests to diagnosis vehicles and to verify repairs.
• Use a computer to utilize factory software.
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training.
• Assist fellow technicians in performing as needed.
• Communicate with dealership management.
• Maintain an organized and neat work area.
• Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.