Accounting ClerkCity Of Ashford
The City of Ashford is seeking an Accounting Clerk municipality experience a plus, payroll, payroll taxes and with holdings.
- Able to analyze financial and accounting records, prepare clear concise electronic spreadsheets.
- Accounts payable, daily bank deposits, bank reconciliations.
- Perform accounting duties by maintaining records of department revenues and expenditures; participate in preparation of annual budget.
- BCBS, vacation, sick, 10 paid holidays.
- Pay depending on experience.
Ashford is a town in Houston County, Alabama, United States. It is part of the Dothan, Alabama Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town was incorporated in June 1891. For most of its history, it was a center for naval stores production, pulpwood harvesting, and cotton agriculture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and is firmly committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws. The Arcus Foundation strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, creed, alienage, citizenship, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, height and weight, disability,
gender identity or expression, marital status, partnership status, military status, domestic violence victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, prior arrest or conviction record, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all Arcus Foundation activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. This policy also bans discriminatory harassment.