The City of Enterprise is now Accepting Applications for the Position of Communications Dispatcher
- Monitors telephone emergency lines, radio frequencies; dispatches appropriate responders. Monitors teletype and computer-aided communication systems.
- Takes after-hours calls for all city and county departments.
- Receives complaints and emergency calls. Relays necessary information to patrol units and/or emergency personnel.
- Maintains radio logs and other records.
- Performs clerical duties necessary to update various records.
Starting Salary: $13.69/hour
Opening Date: July 28th, 2020
Closing Date: August 11th, 2020
We are an equal opportunity employer and is a firmly committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws. Strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or for employment because of the individual's race, creed, alienage, citizenship, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, height and weight, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, partnership status, military status, domestic violence victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, prior arrest or conviction record, or any other characteristic protected by law.