Police OfficerCity Of Enterprise
The city of enterprise is now accepting applications for the position of:
- Police Officer
The employee patrols a designated section of the city on foot or in a patrol car. Responds to calls. Conducts a preliminary investigation and makes arrests. Serves warrants and subpoenas. Testifies in court. Provides traffic control and assistance. Performs other police-related duties as assigned.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must possess a high school diploma as approved or recognized by the Alabama State Department of Education and successfully complete a Basic Abilities Test as required by APOST or possess an associate's degree or higher.
- Must not have any felony convictions as an adult.
- Must not be prohibited by state or federal law to own, possess or carry a firearm including a pistol, rifle or shotgun.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be honorably discharged if the applicant served in the armed forces.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
Starting Date: August 19th, 2019
Closing Date: September 2nd, 2019
For those that meet the minimum qualifications, a Physical Ability/Agility test will be given after the closing date on September 6th at 9 am, Written Exam will follow at 1:00 pm. Candidates will be notified by e-mail once the position closes. No make-ups will be offered for either test.
City Of Enterprise 501 S Main St. Enterprise, AL.
Mondays – Fridays; 7:30 – 4:30