SARCOA Health Coach
Candidate must be self-motivated, engaging, compassionate, able to listen and have outstanding communication skills.
Responsibilities of the position include performing outreach calls, improving health outcomes and quality of life for individuals.
Job duties will include home visits.
Full-time position based remotely, with travel throughout the surrounding region. Agency service area includes Barbour, Coffee, Covington, Crenshaw, Dale, Geneva, Henry, Houston and Pike counties of Alabama.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Nursing, Healthcare, Health Science, Social or Human Services, or related field, or a Registered Nurse with current licensure
- Experience in healthcare desired
- Position requires computer skills and some paperwork
- Must have a vehicle available for use with current insurance
- Mandatory background check, drug screen, and skills test
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Southern Alabama Regional Council on Aging is an Area Agency on Aging serving the seniors of Barbour, Coffee, Covington, Dale, Geneva, Henry and Houston counties of southeast Alabama.
SARCOA is a vibrant and dynamic organization continually seeking ways to better serve the rapidly growing senior population through planning, coordinating and developing community levels of service. As the regional focal point for senior services, SARCOA's focus today and every day is to provide services which improve the quality of life and enhance the independence of the seniors of our area.